Lyrics written for the band 'Cold And Dead' by Raghav Kandubai.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Give me something more than love

Do u feel this pain?
you don't seem to understand
you want some more fun
love talk and splendid time

oh, please do understand
this is not what i want
i feel stifled and gorged
don't feel like lifting the call

oh! no, no! give me time
give me space
hear me out what i have to say
my feelings, they are so many to share

i feel lost like never before
what i want is some time to think
all i want is some time to rest
for i am tired and broken down
please give me some thing more than love.

have u ever felt this way before
like he would never understand
he talks when he has to listen
and he drones on and on

you feel lost
his voice hits a dead wall in between
and vast chasms grow into the heart and mind
leaving the soul to rust

you feel like screaming
he drives you far far away
i feel the strain
i feel my nerves on end

trying to hold afloat
to not to lose control
always on the edge and mad
yeah, your love is great
Baby, now give me some thing more than love.

No comments:

Mmm..

Wanna say something to Raghav?

Send in your comments and nothings to raghavsmailbox@yahoo.com